We have some answers for you here, and if you don't see what you are looking for please get in touch! We look forward to answering your questions.
- Is this a chain?
Canvas Interiors has three locations in Florida. Two in Orlando and one in Jacksonville. Our website is fully shopable and we deliver in the US.
- Do your slipcovered and upholstered pieces come in other fabric or color options?
Most of our pieces are stocked as shown and available for special order in other fabric and finish options. Please keep in mind the order fulfillment is typically one to three months for special orders. Please feel free to contact us for more details on any piece : email@example.com
- How do you care for the wood?
- Our reclaimed and sustainable woods are meant for easy living, finished with various waxes and some UV coats. All of our pieces can be cleaned with a damp cloth for daily maintenance. For particular product questions, just call us or shoot us an email.
- How do you care for the slipcover?
- While dry-cleaning is the best method, some fabrics can be laundered and air dried, never dry on high heat. Each fabric is different, so be sure to check when you choose your fabric for the specific recommendation.
- Do you offer financing?
- Financing is offered in the store. We utilize Wells Fargo for our financing and the application only takes a few minutes.
Where does your furniture come from?
- Our pieces are from artisans and craftsman all over the globe. Our buyer travels everywhere from Europe to Indonesia to many places in between ... including North Carolina and California.
How does shipping work?
We offer 2 types of Standard shipping, Premium White Glove Service and Local in Florida Delivery. These are calculated at the time of checkout once you have entered your zip code and selected your shipping method. If you have specific shipping, delivery or pick-up requirements that vary from the available options in the shipping selection tab, please choose "Will advise" and then add any applicable comments to the comments section during check-out. We will contact you to discuss the options prior to processing the order. For more information on shipping see the "Shipping & Returns" link below.
-Are your pieces stocked for a timely delivery?
- For our local customers, many items are stocked for delivery in less than two weeks. Non-local areas require more time for delivery. Any product that is in stock and available to be shipped by UPS will arrive approximately 5 days after the order is processed. If an item is in stock and too large for UPS, it will be handled by either our outside delivery partner or for local Florida deliveries we utilize the expert delivery teams of our sister company, Scan Design. Either way, your items will be delivered in 14-21 days. If there are any foreseen delays, we will notify you prior to processing the order.
For more information on shipping, returns, how the process works, policies, etc, please use the links below. And as always, you are free to contact us using that link below, as well.
Thank you for the opportunity to exceed your expectations - the canvas team